- One hundred percent (100%) of the Membership Deposit paid for a Legend Golf
Category Membership (Legend Founder, Legend Golf Membership, Legend Corporate Golf Membership, Legend Non
Resident Golf Membership, Legend Jr. Executive Golf Membership, Legend Legacy Golf) or Legend Sport Category
Membership (Legend Founder Sports Membership and Legend Sports Membership) is refundable upon resignation and
reissuance of the Membership, or upon death of the Member as provided for in this Membership Plan. Membership
Initiation for Legend Lifetime Memberships as well as Legend Social Memberships is not refundable.
- 36 Month Vesting Plan of Refundable Membership Deposits. Legend Golf Category Memberships (Legend Golf, Legend Non Resident, Legend Jr. Executive, Legend Legacy) and Legend Sport Memberships are 100% refundable upon the three year anniversary date of the accepted and approved membership application. Vesting schedule is as follows:
- 0-12 months from application date 0% refundable
- 12-24 months from application date 33% refundable
- 24-36 months from application date 66% refundable
- 36 months and after application date 100% refundable
- Any portion of the deposit not vested and not refunded will be retained by the club as a non refundable initiation fee. If a membership is placed on the resignation list prior to its maturity date, deposit vesting will cease at that time.
- No Assessments. Members are not subject to either operating or capital assessments.
CLARIFICATION OF MEMBERSHIP VESTING
There is no vesting requirement for any Legend refundable membership approved prior to 1/1/2009, contrary to an earlier and erroneous website posting.
This information was copied directly from the website of our sister club, The Legend at Bergamont, and as we used its format and content to build this new website, we failed to complete the necessary edits to the portion of this page pertaining to vesting of Legend Memberships. The information currently posted here is correct and applies to members who joined The Legend at Brandybrook and The Legend at Bristlecone after 1/1/09. All members who joined prior to 1/1/09 are fully vested and have always been fully vested.
Your Membership Application is a contract between you and The Legend and The Legend is obligated to and will honor that contract and all of its terms and conditions including the terms and conditions under which you will receive a full refund should you terminate your membership in The Legend. We apologize for any comment to the contrary.