Click to schedule a tour.
"The finest clubs, like family traditions, trace their roots to strong contributions by individuals.
These individuals create the environment in which camaraderie flourishes and new friendships begin.
These individuals are called Members.”
Error: Folder "C:\www\thelegendsclub\_filelib\ImageGallery\Bristlecone\Slideshow1" could not be found.
On May 15, 2009, The Legend announced the acquistion of Bristlecone Pines Golf Club in Hartland, Wisconsin. Bristlecone Pines was renamed "The Legend at Bristlecone" and The Legend is now one Club, one Membership with three completely private facilities. Nestled in rolling Kettle Moraine topography sculpted by the glaciers of the last ice age, and designed by Scott Miller, a former senior designer for Jack Nicklaus, the course plays to 7,005 yards with a par of 71.
35,000 sq. ft. Prairie-style Clubhouse
- Award-winning Pro Shop
- Men's & Ladies' Locker Rooms
- Club & Cart Storage
- 250 Seat Banquet Facility
- Golfer's Grill
- Highly Acclaimed Stewart's Steakhouse Restaurant
7,005 Yard 18-Hole Championship Golf Course Rated 4.5 Out of 5 Stars by Golf Digest
- Designed by Scott Miller, former senior designer for Jack Nicklaus
- Host of many State Tournaments, including regional U.S. Open Qualifying, and the 2010 Wisconsin State Open
- Men's, & Ladies' Changing Rooms
- Indoor & Outdoor Cabanas
- Junior Olympic Pool
- Dual-Ended Practice Range
- 13-Acre Practice Facility